Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bernard

So my brother and I, in a rather ill-advised period of delirium and enthusiasm, adopted a cat. And it took me a while, but I don't regret it at all. Of course, we have yet to actually tell our parents about this, so that will be a fun conversation. Owning a cat is a lot easier than a dog, and almost as rewarding. (That is not a slight, I am just more of a dog person in general, but we felt that a dog was less feasible and also larger.)

His name was originally Zojo, but we changed it to Bernard. He is a one year old freshly neutered cat who likes to eat houseplants at 2am, cuddle on his terms, and purrs like an asthmatic pug. He's great.

I only have a cheap ass camera, so the pictures are TERRIBLE, sorry.





1 comment:

Kesineeee said...

OH MY GOD ADORABLE OVERLOAD!!!!!

Jelouuuuus!

Now I definitely have to visit you soon, hahaha (not that it would only be for the cat of course...)

Love you!!!