Friday, January 12, 2007

Help! I’M BEING HELD CAPTIVATED!

Mwaha. That came to me last night and I thought it was hilarious. In the light of day, not as much. But I do heart anthropology, so we can pretend that that applies there.
I am really liking all my classes (even though drama scares me because somehow it’s the heaviest courseload) and all of my teachers except for one.
He is my biology teacher, and he’s Russian, and speaks very quiet. Him being Russian isn’t the part I object to. Plus he spent ten minutes talking about “biological proof” of creationism.
Which would be fine if I was taking religious studies or something.
I have followed the trend and got me some pets. Plus, I moved my songs to the bottom. I loved them, but they were so laggy. So they are there, If anyone wants wonderful melodies while they read my engrossing entries.

7 comments:

Eve said...

*snickerwheeze* your title is best!

Eve said...

I once came up with something at an extrememly ungainly hour that I thought was particularly witty. And then it didn't seem so grand come morning. Nonetheless, I shall share it, if only because I still remember it. T'was: As I lie here picking my nose, I think back to the day when amusement and discovery came more easily to me. Haha. So today Dustin-your-brothers-saxophone-teacher was all 'Soandso is a great bass trombone player, and she even has boobs!' And it was awkward. Thought I'd share.

Kesineeee said...

that IS a little awkward...wow...

Paula R said...

I want to ask my primatology teacher what he thinks about creationism. Because life has to come from SOMEWHERE. I totally believe in evolution, but what? DID WE EVOLVE FROM ROCKS? Yeah, i know. Bacteria etc. But I really want to play dumb and be like BUT CREATIONISM HAS TO BE TRUE TO AN EXTENT! just to frustrate him!

Joelle Haney said...

Ali, I am dissapointed. You have not updated in quite some time. Harumph.

Joelle Haney said...

Ali...Still waiting...

Joelle Haney said...

ALI!!! I don't want to have to ask you one more time...