Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Lest Joelle Expire from Apopolexy, a Post

Heyhey, peeps. Look, a post! Miracles!

Really though, it was about time. Not posting for an entire month may have been a bit much.
Perhaps I will spark a new passion for blogging within myself, and others will follow my shining example.

Okay, so, what has been up with me? Not much. Being home was luverly, yay for reading week.
In drama, which I have been hugely enjoying, we have this new project hing where we are in partners and we present a scene.
My partner keeps forgetting our meetings, but then he remembers and begs forgiveness, so I haven't flayed him yet. I've pretty much got it memorized, and am excited for presenting in on Thursday. And thank goodness we don't need costumes this time around, because I have no fancy clothes.

My sea monkeys aren't hatching, and it's been over a week. But the website suggests it is because the temperature is too low, so now the tank is languishing under my crazy-hot desk lamp. And if they don't work, I can always order more, because they have a guarantee thingy.

And that's all I can think of to spiel about for now. No revelations or epiphanies or things-that-depress me. Like every blog should have, but mine doesn't.

I HAVE CANCER!

Kidding. I hope. Just angsting it up. Because I am disgustingly happy this term.

6 comments:

Hermit said...

Hooray for updating!!
Thats mucho happy that you is really liking your schoolness this term. And poopy about your sea monkeys, hopefully they work. I vote if they dont, you trade them in for a lovebird and then warn your roommate about your crazy friend who might randomly come start living in your dorm room to play with your birdy.
Hermy
P.S. Tell those rule-checker peoples that it is a super fancy robotic bird, not real. When I get there and move in, I will scare them away so they dont confiscate le birdy.
P.P.S. I vote that you get the splatterpainted one, tis best!

Ratty said...

disgusting happiness is good, I say :). And just to note, when I first looked at your blog at that point before my eyes had really focused on the page I saw your little I HAVE CANCER thing and it actually produced a momentary terror. Yay for random blog-angst/ lying :). Truthfully, I never would have thought of you as a drama-class-loving type, but that's gladdening to hear that you lurves it :)

Wulf said...

I never thought I would like drama either. Odd.
I must confess, I put it in block letters to give people a bit of a thrilling chill, a chilling thrill. I'm evil like that.

Joelle Haney said...

YAY! You are alive!!!!!! Not that I haven't talked to you on msn or anything...but your blog self is alive!!! And also..YOU SCARED ME TOO. NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! Love!

Joelle

Wulf said...

Haha, yes. I am alive. But it's not like you have been particularily chatty either, missy.
I LOVE YOU TOO. And I'll never tell people I have cancer again. Unless I actually do.

Paula R said...

I've missed your blog!
And I hope your sea monkeys hatch. I've always wanted sea monkeys, but ive never had them.