Friday, March 30, 2007

You know you like it. (or the legend of emo)

Okay, so now, I have a new goal of updating everyday. There are 2 reasons for this. No, 3.
1: i hate it when people don't post often enough. It irritates me, and I hate irritating myself.
2: I have discovered video embedding. expect to see lots of it.
3: It gives me something to do while avoiding work. Which is now going better, because things have been accomplished and moved around and now seems actually doable.
There are some conditions attached to this new goal. Since I have already used numbers, I will use fun symbols.
!: People need to check it everyday (or so). I will know you do this by the comments you will leave.
@: actually, i think that was it.

Something about blogging just gets my rage going, but I like doing it. I have these rather unreasonable expectations of people checking blogs and commenting multiple times per day, like how it was on our blogging honeymoon period. I think I am on the verge of either an enormous mental breakdown explosion thing in which I stab myself with a scalpel (Class......is.......Dismissed......) or spiraling down into the deepest depression ever.
I don't know why I am whining about this. Wait, no, I don't know why people would care. Sometimes I don't know why people put up with me. I'm whiny (as evidenced by this entire paragraph), have low self esteem, and no work ethic. Plus I have no follow through, because I am lazy AND fear rejection. It's double trouble.

Disregard this post. And all the posts where I whine. Which seems to be all of them, lately.

Maybe I'm tired.



5 comments:

Joelle Haney said...

Ali, I love you. And I care. Because I love you. Therefore whine as much as you want. Because that is what friends are for.

Joelle Haney said...

I am commenting again, so you better feel better!

Wulf said...

I do, thankee. :)

Kesineeee said...

I am in agreement...we "put with you you" just as much as you put up with us...hell, I know I whine as much or maybe more than you do. But I love you, and that is never going to change ever. The year end depression...ah yes...too much to do...no time to do it...us not working enough...don't worry. It'll all be over, and you know...we can help you with the plannage of stuff, you don't have to go through it all alone. I hereby vow to comment more, because I check these blogs everyday, but never comment, and so now...thats gonna change. Love you tons! (and plsease don't stab yourself with anything...I seriously don't think I could manage without you)

Hermit said...

Hoerg, oui. I was just thinking today that actually my only method of communication with some folks is these blogs, pathetic yes, but therefore necessary for updatage and suchandforth.
Anyhew, I have been intending to update here/finish my first global warming rant/spiel but I have been lacking of time and blog post titles. (ha, great excuse!)
Hermy (who will be home in twoish days!!!!)