Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Let's pretend I've got something to say.

The grass is even greener here, and clouds are cool.

I've been seeing loads of deer, and there were some teeny critters chasing eachother around that I think were ground squirrels.

I am having the week from HELL.

I've got lots of marks back, and I did well on all of them. But I also have a research meeting, a test and an essay due for the rest of the week. And I was up uber late yesterday finishing the essay that was due this morning.

Augh, I will be so happy when this week is over. Next week is also looking slightly deadly, but not nearly as much. I will be happy when it's finals time, and happier when school is fully over, and I can brag to my brothers for two months about not having homework.

I am real tired.

So now I am going to bed. I hope you are all well.
(I am half sick of shadows, said the Lady of Shalott.)

4 comments:

Hermit said...

Blerg to school and majorly blerg to all of you being off here topspeed. So I dont have much to say/should be doing schoolwork right now but yes, hopefully I shall manage to get meself a blog post here tonight.
Hermy

Kesineeee said...

aw I loved coming out to see you...the campus is amazing...and the wind is glorous!! AHA I know...summer is so tantalizingly close!

Ratty said...

Wow, I am jealous of the Leth of Bridge having spring-type weather. Today was just beginning to feel almost not-wintery and apparently it's supposed to snow this evening. BAH! Why must Calgary's weather torture is so!!! In other news, what is that top picture? Random chance for Jodie Foster to show off her ripped bicep?

Wulf said...

Haa, no, not Jodie Foster. That is a picture of Lisa Lyon, who is a pioneer of women's body building. She did a serious of photographs with Robert Mapplethorpe (a photographer) in the early eighties. I like her cause she's bitty. (5'3" and 105 pounds, I believe. At least she was.) Plus, she isn't terrifying. Also, I chose that picture because she isn't nude in it.