Saturday, March 31, 2007

I'm listening to Popular, AND watching it. (the tale of embarrassed.)

Alrighty, so I apologize for the emo past couple of posts. I was tired.
Today, I got up at 8:30 (i went to bed at 8) and then did nothing. Then, Maria and the Bernardin gang picked me up, and we went to watch the wee ones figure skate.
Ugh, the arena was crowded, and hot, and very loud. But I was one of the tallest people there, which made me less homicidal. Then they took me out to dinner, which was very good, and oh, such a change from cafeteria food. I had goat cheese and artichoke hearts on puff pastry, topped with onions and asparagus and lemon olive oil, and a spinach salad with eggs, mushrooms and bacon. And for dessert, banana cheesecake xango and white chocolate brownie (which was shared. I didn't have one of each.)
I have decided that I want a famous blog. If I myself cannot be famous, maybe my blog can. My number one concern on that front is the lack of charming anecdotes or entertaining hobbies I've collected. Perhaps I could review movies. Or something. Contest points for the person who helps me find something to feature in my blog.




Yes, the fast-becoming-habitual video. Should I put more on? Oh hell, I know I'm going to anyway.

5 comments:

Joelle Haney said...

Ummm...you should feature................................................
UMMMMMM...........



..........



ME!!!!!!! YES, IT'S BRILLIANT!

Wulf said...

While I admit the subject matter is captivating no matter how objective the observer, I don't know if I'll have enough first hand contact with the subject to make it interesting enough. Hmm.

Kesineeee said...

haha you should feature otters...there are SO many otter videos on Youtube, hahah and its random and foresty and cute! It's...it's...PERFECT! I win points now ja?

Wulf said...

Nice idea, but it's actually been done. Hehe. cuteotters.com or some such. I'm dead serious.

Kesineeee said...

well FINE THEN...you should feature painting elephants...those are cool...unless there's a paintingelephants.com or something...which would suck...because then I'd get no points...