Friday, March 9, 2007

Three posts in Three days! That is mad like whoa.

Today was a good day.

I got up late, and decided to skip my shower.
The I went to english, and we got feedback from our video. (We were filmed being in class on wednesday for this teacher thing). Apperently, we are the students everybody wants. Aww.
The I went to anthropology right after, and lent out some notes. We got dismissed early, because it was a review class, so replacement-friend Joelle and I had a chat. She invited me to a free recital later that afternoon, and we discussed band. When I mentioned I play trumpet, she immediatley attempted to conscript me for her ensemble thing, which sounds splendid. I miss band. So I think I'll do that, although maybe not this term, like she wants me too. I am horrendously out of practice.

So then I went to my room and had a shower, which was lovely, and then went to meet Joelle. I also met her boyfriend, who is a lovely chap, and we wandered off the the recital hall.

The recital itself was wonderfully impressive. It was an alto sax and a double bass and their various accompianests (sp?) one of which played the marimba!

Then I went to dinner, and had rather too many perogies. I contemplated falling into a food coma, but then my roommate invited me to watch Bridget Jones's Diary, which was much better than I was expecting.

I managed not to complete the day's goals, which was do my readings, plan my presentation (and start writing it) and do laundry. Which means I am going to have a very busy weekend, but a day like today was worth it.

6 comments:

Ratty said...

That sounds like a very lovely day! So friendly and quaint. It makes me glad :) By the way, who are Filliam H and Muffman?

Wulf said...

Haha. Filliam H. Muffman is a combination of William H. Macy and Felicity Huffman. Because they are married and adorable.

Redcard Sanchez said...

I'm a fan of great days. They make the world go round.

Also, how on earth have you managed to have TWO friends named Joelle?

Wulf said...

I don't know. But I checked the address book, and there are three Joelle's at my school. And one is my friend! Whoa. So I dunno.

Paula R said...

I had a horrible food coma day yesterday and I am like still recovering. It was glorious. MMMPMS. Anyways, for lunch, I had a huge huge portion of Peter's drive in (which was supposed to be just a burger, but when we got there we wer all OMG I NEED THAT AND HTAT AND THAT AS WELL), and for dinner we went on a double date with Ryan's friends Rob and Scott and they were like SUSHI and we were like MOVIE? and they were like SUSHI and I was like Normal sushi? and they were like ALL YOU CAN EAT HUNGRY SUSHI and i was all OH OKAY so then i ate all i could eat in sushi, and when I got home, I was bloated about 10 lbs, and it was glorious and i slept until 10.

Just in talking about food comas, I think that was the end all for me.


FILLIAM H. MUFFMAN!!! THAT IS MY FAVORITE CELEBRITY NAME COMBINATION!

I also love them both.

Kesineeee said...

just though I would say again...I LOBE TORCHWOOD...and all of you...yess ALL of you, should start watching it!!!! Squee!