Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fishing? Moi?

Okay, so I am going along with the assumption that people actually read and/or care about what I say on this blog, even though NO ONE COMMENTS, so I am writing again. I am also writing again, because this is my 76th post, and in order to get to the more noteworthy 100, I've got to keep posting.

So I won't be back in Calgary (which I originally spelled as Clagry) till the 14th or 15th of December. I couldn't come home this holiday weekend, because I have absolute scads of stuff to do (most of which I haven't started on. For SHAME.) Oh, and I don't have a reading week, or anything like that. You lot'll just have to muddle along withouh me for just over a month yet. I know I am vital to your lives and all, and I am sorry your worship of me has to be long-distance.

I wish I could give you a video (or another installment of UC, while I'm wishing) but I really have loads to do, and I am determined to actually do it.

Farewell me lovelies,
until we meet again.

3 comments:

Redcard Sanchez said...

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ratty said...

Yes, Ratty does read and care about what you say on this blog, even though my perusal is not always frequent. That is sadly that you won't be here till then (by 'then' I mean half-december), but in my work we're always talking about and booking things months in advance, so in my life hearing 'dec.15' makes me think 'oh yeah, that's not too bad. It's like a week before Christmas, which makes it about a week from now, right?'. Oh, the rec department...

Hermit said...

Practice what ye preach...
(of course I am not attempting to guilt you into posting on my blog)
Anyways, plans must commence for when everyone ist home, yes.
Hermy