Monday, November 19, 2007

GREAT GOOGLY-MOOGLY

Guess what? I did it again. I handed in an assignment ON TIME. An assignment I worked hard on! (Not super hard. I only vouch for the puctuality, not the quality.) God it feels good. So very good. If only it didn't take so much effort to get that feeling. Oh well.
It was an essay for anthropology, if you were wondering. And this probably makes it the first time I've handed an essay in on time in 4 years or so. And tomorrow, I don't have to worry about it! I don't have to put it off anymore! I won't lose marks for tardiness! It won't interfere with getting my next essay done! (The next one is due in a week - poo - but I've already got all the research I'll need, so that's happy.)

Anywho, I should go to bed. I think I am going to put up my Christmas lights tomorrow.

Night!

4 comments:

Hermit said...

I am jealous. Really. My assignments have no due dates and therefore they dont really even register into my consciousness and therefore I just do everything when I get around to it, which is not often. I need structure. Badly.
Anyways, enough of my ranting, and congratulations on figuring out how to make yourself do things on time (when you figure out how to apply this to the general population please let me know)
Hermy

Ratty said...

Oh yay, I am happy for you, Wulf. It certainly is a good feeling to be getting things in on time, and I recall that that never seemed to happen much at around this time of school-age, so I send luck that you might be able to continue cultivating good habits and not get evil-end-of-term-horrible-ness as I always seemed to :). I miss you!

Kesineeee said...

YAY! I am proud! AND ps. your picture on here ROCKS!

Redcard Sanchez said...

Oh my goodness, I love the feeling of being able to hand something in on time. Too bad I haven't felt it in months...oh well. Congratulations!