Tuesday, December 4, 2007

If only I were taller, I'd see past the clutter and plan an escape

Ok, so last week I handed in an english paper on time. I'm fairly certain I did a crappy job in order to do so, and evidently it's been dogging my unconscious, as I had a dream we got our papers back, mine kicked ASS, and everyone else failed. (I'm a nice person.)

Today, I got a different paper back.
IT KICKED ASS.

So my dreaming mind was right about that, just not the subject of the paper.

TTFN,

Forever yours,

W.

3 comments:

Redcard Sanchez said...

Ahaha...that's awesome. It's always nice to be surprised by your own assignments' kick-assedness.
PS: I want you to come hooommeee!!!

Kesineeee said...

ahh that rocks Ali! Good for you!!!

Kesineeee said...

ps I want everyone to be home too!