Saturday, September 6, 2008

Oh, internets.

So since I have moved, I do not have internet, hence the dearth of updates. Sorry. But we should have it installed mid next week, and then I will be able to live again.

So, living with the brother:

It's going well. The use is somewhat clean still, and dishes get done generally within 24 hrs. We've had no major disagreements.

There are, naturally, some adjustments to be made. My brother, for instance, eats nothing in moderation. We make some cookies? Brilliant, but he eats them all at once, so I must also eat my share before he finishes his, or watch as it all disappears. Also, K-Y visited this weekend, and while I do not mind his company, my brother gets a little ruder in his proximity.


School is going well. And uneventfully, so that is all I have to report on that front. Hopefully I will have better adventures to impart next time we meet.

1 comment:

Redcard Sanchez said...

Boo for not having internet. Also, being a Mang-Wooley, I'm impressed that your house is still clean (when I housesat, the place was a disaster within 2 days and I only did dishes twice.) What sorts of classes are you taking?