Sunday, August 24, 2008

The end is nowhere in sight.

So the past 2 days, every waking hour has been devoted into moving. Hurray. But the flip side of that is I got my house almost all set up, so if people wanna come down and admire, that could be arranged.

I have a bunch of angsty stories about my mother, but I figure since I'm not a teenager anymore, I'll suck it up and let it go. (Ha, I wish myself luck.)

Next, we have my latest tablet offering. It started out being a Riker-dog, but somehow lost all of the jowls and the ear volume so now it's kind of Jack Russel terrier-esque. I should probably use reference photos eventually, but my fur technique, if not my anatomy, is slowly improving. I still pretty much blow at shadows and shading though. Enjoy, anyway, and let fire with the feedback. (click to make it big, although maybe you shouldn't!)



4 comments:

Hermit said...

Grand! I am jealous of your drawingness abilities. As for it, grand, I think his nose is particularly excellent, very dog-nose looking. So yes. And I like yer background fancyness.

Redcard Sanchez said...

I like it too! I find dogs friggin' impossible to draw, so yay! And yes, nose + eye + fur = pro.

(p.s., I bet your angsty stories aren't nearly as angsty as you think they are. If you need to say something, go right ahead.)

Redcard Sanchez said...

PS- das rat is back. We should all hang.

Ratty said...

Oooh, I think it's very prettyful, Wulf. I also particularly enjoy the details- the eye, nose, and whiskers. They look very meticulously done. But yes, I think it's beautiful (and it makes me sad to hear you put yourself down). I'm excited to see you this evening!