Wednesday, August 13, 2008

On how I'm odd.

So I'm less upset over China's Olympic deceptions than it seems I should be. I really don't know why that is, as it kind of seems like a thing I'd get riled over.

On the flipside, I find it outrageously annoying when robots are used as comic relief. That fire extinguishing robot from Iron Man, for example? Just about ruined it for me.

I was gonna say more, but now it's late.

But before I go: how come I don't get no comments? (cept from Redcard?)(Thanks Redcard.)

2 comments:

Kesineeee said...

The reason? Hmmm, I am lazy when it comes to typing, but I am trying to comment more!

Redcard Sanchez said...

I thought the lip-synching thing was more silly than outrageous, and I thought those firework-footsteps were done digitally in the first place.

I think robots being used as comic relief can sometimes work in the right context (Futurama...that's pretty muh it), but otherwise I totally agree with you.