Thursday, October 11, 2007

Marjory Stewart-Baxter, you taste of sunshine dust.

Hello all, how are you?

I discovered an onteresting fact this morning - when I fail to go to bed at a reasonable hour, even if I don't feel tired at all, my eyes get rather bloodshot. My left on in particular looks like someone almost strangled me to death, but without the broken blood vessels elsewhere. Interestingly, I know what I would look like if I was strangled to death. My brother used to be rather fond of putting me in sleeperholds. Turns out I get little busted cappilaries on my eyelids and under my brows. It basically looks like I've grown some freckles.
How late did I stay up? About 5 am. I think I got 2 hours of sleep. And I don't feel tired at all. A bit wired, actually. And I am not all depresso-wulf, which is normally what happens when I don't sleep enough. Either my 24 hr fast really worked, or I am a bit manic. Not dreadfully so, so I'm not worried. And I do plan on going to bed during the evening tonight.

What I have been up to lately is going to class, studying minimally (although I also plan to do more of that, tonight and defninetly tomorrow) and watching Salad Fingers. Oh. My. God. It is so incredibly disturbing, and I cannot make myself look away. *shivers*

This is not Salad Fingers. It is much less creepy, and rather entertaining. I love this guy.

4 comments:

Hermit said...

Yay staying up late and doing much schoolwork. Story of my life.
I shall watch that video when I am on machine that has sound, but yes, something that disturbs wulfy methinks will most certainly disturb me.
Hermy

Kesineeee said...

AHAHAH its deliciously creepy! hahah love the video!

Redcard Sanchez said...

I love him too. I wish all consumer-created video was that clever.

Eve said...

Apparently sometimes they/hospitals use staying up all night for a treatment for depression - as long as you get basically no sleep you feel more full of energy than you would if you had gotten some. So said my mother, a while back, when I was trying to become nocturnal (ok, it was a long time ago, haha) *inform*