Thursday, November 20, 2008

I have a headache.

S the other day I stayed up all night to do a project (which is probably crap anyway), and the next day in school I kept falling asleep in class, which was likely very noticeable as I sit at the front and stuff. And we learned about acupressure points that make you wakeful, and they worked so I didn't fall asleep again.
ANYWAY, the point of the story. Normally, when I am tired, I draw in the margins of my books to keep me awake, but on Tuesday I fell asleep while doing that. Which meant I sleep-drew a little bit, which made my day. I'd drawn an elephant head, and when I woke up there seemed to be this bird-shaped tumour on it's back that kind of tapered off into nothingness.

4 comments:

Kesineeee said...

hhahah oh my gosh, that's so funny!!!!

Redcard Sanchez said...

I think you need to scan it in/photograph it and post it up.

Hermit said...

Uh yes, I second this posting of image plan.
So how goes livingness and everything. Bah, I havent talked to you in forever? When do you come back?
Hermit

Wulf said...

I come back on the 11th. Which is soon! Also, I kinda scribbled it over before I realised how awesome it was, but I shall do my best to make a recreation for you dudes.