Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This is why I hate my alarm.

This morning I had a very enjoyable dream. Instead of arms, I had wings, and there was some sort of enormous warehouse environment, and I had some superhero type friends, and we were fighting some evil dude and his minions, but all that was secondary to the flying. The entire dream I was soaring around the warehouse, going super fast, or super high, weaving through the aisles. It was amazingly detailed, I could feel the strain in my arms as I took off, the effort needed to make altitude, the feel of wind under my wings. I even landing on the top of a wooden pole, like one of those old wooden power poles, and I almost lost my balance because I had only my sneakers to stay on. It was SUCH an awesome dream. I fricken love flying dreams.

And then I woke up, and I've been pretty depressed all day. It's a commonly expressed sentiment, but by god I wish I could fly, more than anything.


Anyway, I'll be home soon, and won't have to worry about school anymore, which will be lovely.

3 comments:

Kesineeee said...

Holy, that just sounds amazing! I wish I could have as amazing, and as vivid a dream as that! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redcard Sanchez said...

Flying dreams are crazy and wonderful and crazy wonderful. It's funny to think of the vast section of the population that knows what it feels like to fly, courtesy of their dreams.

Hermit said...

SO, are you home now? Hopefully if you ended up driving down yesterday the weather wasnt too terribly cruddy.
Anyhow, if you are, we must DO things!
Hermit