Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My mouth tastes like old coffee and battery acid.

So I'm pretty sure some of you have noticed and been irritated by the complete dearth of blog posts lately. This is due to several factors, foremost among them being the horrendous case of academic writer's block I seem to be suffering, and when I can't do assignments it doesn't really feel fair to blog or draw. Which sucks. So I am making a determined effort to get me life more organised, my house clean, and attempt to do something creative every day so I can turn my brain back to ON.

I have discovered the cord to my camera, so now I can show you guys pictures! I won't be able to give you current ones, and my camera is brain damaged or something, but I've got a couple hundred (mostly from vacation and of dog) that should keep me occupied for a bit. Youve got that right, this means a new segment! (I need to make a list, and at some point I'll start tagging stuff.)

Pictures from My Camera! (Click to embiggen)










This is Riker being a milkmaid or something.












These are the gates at Buckingham Palace. I also saw some corgis on the grounds, but I wasn't quick enough on the draw.















And this is the mighty Acropolis. It may even be the Parthenon, but I need to refresh my Ancient Greek architecture. (Shameful that I don't know.) I'm pretty sure it is, cause you can kinda see some scaffolding. They were restoring it.












Next time: Pictures of my new house.

2 comments:

Hermit said...

To heck with schoolage and guilt!
Me likeys pictures, especially the prospect of housetype ones!!
Also, I think Riker is rather fetching as a milkmaid...
Hermy

Redcard Sanchez said...

Babushka-Riker is the best kind of Riker!