Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Slipped the leash.

So my story that I've been not shutting up about is now about 2000 words, and will likely exceed 3000 when it's at last finished. I am plugging away regularly though, and I hope to have it up within a week.


A note on tv (again): There is a show called True Blood, you may have heard about it. It sounds like something I should like, so I occasionally try and keep up with it. Lots of swearing, people lying to each other, nudity, blood. (Wow, and now it sounds like I just listed the things I like. I meant fantasy, people. It's about vampires, okay?)

Anyway, as I was changing into my bike clothes and trying to remember not to put my pants on inside-out, I had a thought. True Blood- a pretty badass name, no? But blood is literally the only bodily fluid that is badass. True Bile? Vomit. True Spit? No. True Tears? Sounds like a barrel of laughs. True Pee? A fetish film. Maybe it is already. It would take a braver soul than I to google it. The only thing that approaches blood's monopoly on awesome is sweat, but True Sweat seems more suited to a reality show about bodybuilders on Spike tv, which is only badass until you realise that most bodybuilders are very strange people who have life goals amounting to walking on a stage, to music, in a speedo, in order for someone to pat them on the back, give them a sack of money, and say "Congratulations. You have the scariest veins ever. Please wash off that fake tan the instant you get back home?"



More blogging anon.

2 comments:

Kesineeee said...

HAHAHHA Love this post. Ok...I googled it. True Pee I mean. The first headline thing on google was "True Pee-Holding story"...apparently someone found their story about excruciating bladder pain and willpower exciting enough to post somewhere. After that it was all "voyeur" this and that. Hahaha. I didn't see a valid movie with that title though. Hhahaa.

Anonymous said...

You slay me. With laughter.

....creepcreepcreep....