Sunday, September 2, 2007

Hello All

Now that my job is over and I'm mostly moved into the new place (and school has yet to start) I have time to blog! Hyay!
The onset of this semester is much more daunting then it was in the past. I'm not sure why - mabe because I've finally realised that I have no support system in this city? I am feeling rather apprehensive - will I make new friends? Will I venture out into the world? Or will I fall back into the same depressing spiral that almost ruined my life? I sound a little dramatic, don't I? Well, that's how it felt last year. I thought I had not way out, that my life was going nowhere - a dead end, leaving me working a minimum wage job the rest of my life with the same boring people. (Those people aren't you, dear readers.)

This introspective mood is kind of depressing me, and I really don't like being depressed. I think I'll go upstairs and get some dinner or something.

(BTW, half of this rant can probably be attributed to PMS. Damn hormones.)

1 comment:

Kesineeee said...

Ali, don't be sad. I love you.