Tuesday, September 11, 2007

TITLE

SO, as of friday, I am no longer an english major. I am now doing general studies in the social sciences, with a focus on three social science streams: sociology, anthropology and psycology. I am feeling very good about the change, even though I still have no idea what I would do with a degree like this.
My classes are going very well. I only have one class on MWF, an it's at noon. I only wish it was a little more interesting. My Tues-Thurs classes are much more interesting, but they are a heavier courseload. I guess I should be happy that it's worked out so well, and stop complaining.
It's still taking a bit of time to adjust to this whole living elsewhere situation. I mean, it's my house (or it darn well better be, considering how much I'm paying for it) so I should feel comfortable going to the living room, or stayin in the kitchen for more than 10 minutes, right? Maybe my hesitancy to go out and about is because two of the people who live here are the grandchildren of the owners, who live right next door. I really don't want to offend them, even though they seem like really nice people. I'm sure I'll eventually adjust.
I think that's about it for now. I promise, very soon there will be UC and holiday pictures (even though I'm paranoid about people stealing my awesome photographs.) Hopefully that will make people read this more. I'm not the diary keeping type - blogging isn't for me, it's for you.

The Daily 'Dote
I joined clubs today! The first real clubs I've ever been in. Now I'm cool.

1 comment:

Hermit said...

Yeah, the whole 'itsmyplacetoo' issue was hard for me aussi, but I didnt really ever get over it. However I am voting that was largely due to the frequent presence of walmartfriend and the size of the place. So yes, goodlucks to thee on that!
Hermit