Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I have been changed for the better.

Yesterday, I was pissed at my brothers. (Mostly because of PMS, but I digress.) I had this fantastic idea of writing a travel diary on my holiday, and I got one entry in until they were all "Ooh, Alison is writing a diary!" and then I stopped. I swear, I am too much of a wimp when it comes to them. I despise girly things because they always teased me about it, but they tease me when I go the opposite direction too (that's right, butchliness.) I am finally (After 18 years) starting to not care what they think. And that is why I've always wanted a sister, and that is why my friendlies have been such a giant impact on my life - they don't tease me about anything - anything that counts in the long run, anyway. Cheers, homies. Luv ya.

Speaking of my vacation, I finally found my camera cord. So you know what's next on the blog? That's right, several pictures a day of my adventures! And I'll try to remember what the pictures are of, even.

The Daily 'Dote - The wonder! The thrills! The alliteration! It's BACK!

My toothpaste tastes like candy canes.



And one last thing, dear reader: Do you like "Wicked: The Musical"? Do you like drag queens? then come on down!

2 comments:

Hermit said...

Yay blogging again!
So does your toothpaste taste like classic candy canes or them newfangled ones with root beer and other fancy flavours?(although methinks that fizzy, rootbeer toothpaste might be somewhat revolting buut I dont like rootbeer so that's a bit unfair)
Anyway, hope you are faring well in thee classes and house full of roomies.
Hermit
P.S. I would be much obliged if ye would beat 'em up for me, or at least deliver a few swift blows upside the head.
Thankee

Redcard Sanchez said...

Man, being made fun of is un-fun. I wish you well in your not-caring-what-they-think endeavours. It's more than I've ever done.

Also, those are the most professional-looking drag queens I've ever seen.