Sunday, January 20, 2008

Imagination

My toe has been acting up today. The baby one on my right foot. It is all painful, and seems swollen. Maybe I stubbed it?
I was pondering on my toe when I thought to myself: what if it is cancer? Or necrotizing fasciitis? Then it'll have to be amputated! And I thought that the loss of a baby toe was a loss I could live with. What body part do you think would be the least traumatizing to lose?

In other My Creepy Body news, my intestine seems to be strangling my uterus. I think I'm with my intestine on this. That uterus can really be an obnoxious bitch sometimes.


MONDAY TOE UPDATE:
(Not that I think anyone really cares about the state of my toe.)

It has ballooned up. It looks like a little cocktail sausage. A very painful, hot sausage. My current theories are now gout, arthritis, or aggravation by my shoes compounded by the fact that I think I broke it a while ago, and also compounded by the fact that I keep stubbing it, which hurts like a mofo let me tell you.

1 comment:

Hermit said...

Yershk, that is not so good about the leetle toe. Methinks you should soak it in warm saltwater.
Me, I would hate to lose one of mine because since mine splay out a bit to the sides, I think they are my sneaky trick for balancing good, hehe.
Hermit