Thursday, January 24, 2008

Introspectivity

So yesterday, in a blur of manic energy brought on by less than 3 hours of sleep, I whipped up a couple of melodramatic blog posts. The last one is rather embarassing, but I've decided to leave it. A blog is an online journal, meant to record events as they happen, so it's staying for integrity's sake. It's all true, of course, just keep in mind I'm not nearly as affected by last year as I made out in that post. I consider it a minor lapse in my determination to make lemonade. (But I'm still pretty serious about the Buddhism.)(And anthropology is still interesting, but I don't think it would have done me much good had I not already have the mindset and potential nessecary. Knowledge from the world without the potential wisdom to use it from within is like using a hammer without an anvil. Finding something I enjoyed doing helped just as much as what I was learning from the doing, if not more.)

Hope you are well.

2 comments:

Redcard Sanchez said...

I don't think you should be embarrassed. Those last two posts were beautiful.

Kesineeee said...

They really were. When you wrote them, you meant them, and that is what is important. I love hearing from you!