Saturday, December 2, 2006

All better now.

I have sobered up from my rage binge, and am all better. plus, mostly everybodies christams shopping is done. (i spent 60 dollars on posters.)(which makes me sound cheap and lazy)(which is okay, cause i am).

i was thinking about changing my picture blurb, but decided against it, because everyone needs to experience. (okay, maybe the rage isn't quite all gone. but at least it's not lethal anymore.)

plus, people need to admire my songs. yay, so swell. (an idea which i freely admit i stole. points if you guess who from.) hey, points! gives me a super grand idea. i shall make a side bar, and occasional contests, and people who leave comments with the best or correct answers arbitrarily get awarded points. and i'm sure there'll be prizes occasionally.

4 comments:

Eve said...

Point game idea = really good. You totally should. Do I get points for being the first to comment? Even if you just told me via msn that you had? We = technologically dependent generation, seriously.

Wulf said...

sure you get points. it's completely arbitrary, grin. but i don't think i'll subtract points much, cause it may hurt phantom people's feelings. (this is a neurosis of mine. if you want to know, ask. grin.)

Kesineeee said...

Poor poor phantom people...they have feelings too. Eve what if a phantom person was actually the first to comment, but they couldn't make their fingers depress the keys. I think you just made one sad. HOW COULD YOU?! I am hyper, can you tell?

Mouse

Wulf said...

kesinee is not only hyper, but a little incoherent. *pets*