Friday, December 1, 2006

Bitchinest Day ever.

Oi had this huge ramble all planned out earlier, but now it's gone. i haven't forgot it, persay, it just seems particularily ridiculous now.

i keep having urges to censor myself. i'm not sure why. i feel like typing, so i am gonna type and ramble goddammit, and if you don't like it you can skip to the interesting parts, but WHOOPS, THERE AREN'T ANY!

my life is so boring. they should make me a saint, cause i've been martyred by it. or a knight, cause i ain't religious. but i'm not a man either, and i haven't exactly performed great services on behalf of britain. phooey. there goes that plan.

i wanted to go to sleep at five. but then i decided that was ridiculous. why i am so sleepy all the time? i generally get at least nine hours of sleep a night.

i have concluded that the people in university have the emotional maturity of 7 year olds with their first crushes. 7 year olds who curse like sailors. or truckdrivers. (sailors and truckdrivers curse because they are also emotionally immature and deprived of physical pleasures, which frustrates them sexually, which they repress and makes them stupider)

wow am i in a bad mood. there is a cloud of evil hovering around my head. i am freakin pissed, baby.

i really don't have anything against truckdrivers or sailors. i like sailing. (not so much truckdriving, but i can't please everybody)(especially right now. sod off, truckdrivers, if i've hurt your widdle feewings.)

2 comments:

Hermit said...

Aww, poor wulfy. I hate it when I am in a foul (fowl haha, I too have the maturity of a 7 year old! *dies*) mood, but yes I vote it is because you are ready for a break, which is coming up here topspeed! *grin* Okay, thats enough for now, I WILL update my glof (argh, I cant type, first I wrote flog, and now I am too lazy to change) later tonight.
Hermit

Kesineeee said...

I was in a horrible mood too...and poor Kylian got to see my through it...he helped me get nice and inebriated, and it was all better, hahahaha! No, I had a concert, and everything was better after it!

Mouse