Monday, December 4, 2006

F is for Friends who do stuff together.

Alrighty. so i am extremely pleased at how large our little blog community is. in my head, anyway.
i also had something very profound to say, but now it's gone.
hey, you know those motion-detecting hostile-shredding sentry guns from Aliens? (suuure ya do). well, this fellow built one out of a bb gun, an old computer, a web cam, and some other stuff. here's a video of it, if you wanna check it out: http://cs-people.bu.edu/aaron/turret/small/short.mov

the link on my picture blurb, btw, is of a personal helicopter. not the Airscooter, some other japanese type. they cost about 31 000 and are apperently going to be released next year. or so i hear.

One last entertaining link: www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/demoulin/index.htm
Who knew it was such a big deal?

6 comments:

Hermit said...

Yes! That airscooter thing is THE best, I need one, or rather need to meet up with someone who can help me make one from random bits of crap for muuuch less than $31 000, yes.
Hermit who is procrastinating on schoolage, very smart.

Kesineeee said...

haha I always procrastinate! Oh well, this term is almost over, then it is time to start afresh (or in my head anyways, that is how it works!)

Kes

Paula R said...

OMG I HAVE A POINT

Paula R said...

Can i get another point for showing you this?:

SHOES
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tYnn51C3X_w

Hermit said...

Dang it, my status is falling! blast. I vote I should get points for being online all the time, haha, so something good can come out of my utter lacking of life.
Hermit

Kesineeee said...

I think you should go and read my comment in Nomad's blog...I think I deserve a post for that. Yes I do. Also, I have a huge anatomy exam tomorrow, and am stressed, and knowing I have at least points in SOMETHING would make me feel better. Off to bed I am!

Love!

Mouse