Sunday, December 3, 2006

SO, being as i have no life, i spent my weekend on this blog (which i am unhealthily obsessed with), watching clips of stargate, an old 21 jump street episode, and doing marginal amounts of studying and extraordinary amounts of sleeping.

should each contest be closed after the next post goes up? i should give this consideration. but for now, i shall leave last post's contest open until further notice.

i have rediscovered my calculator. the respondents who, er, respond within 24 hrs will be given a number and a number will be randomly generated. the person whose assigned number gets picked will recieve 3 points, and the next two generated will get 1 each.

(as i really get into this contest thing.)(i need to get real good prizes.)

13 comments:

Wulf said...

Just so i remember when 24 hrs actually is, the time starts from 8:00 pm, not whatever it says at the bottom of the post.

Peter said...

8

Hermit said...

meee mee! I read zees blog and I wants prizes! hehe, although methinks you will have better prizeness than moi
Hermit

Redcard Sanchez said...

That's pretty complex. I don't know if I can handle it.

Kylian said...

Thats because YOUR AN IDIOT!

hmmmm 7

Kylian

Kylian said...

oh.. and uhh... dont be offended by my sense of humor...

5

Kylian

(that was merely a clever ruse to post another number... I hope you are offended)

Wulf said...

I think this is too complex for me. but that's okay, cause it's been established that i don't got no smrts. I will figure it out, ladies and gents. Tiz 12:30 real time, sos youse got7 and one half hours fer those who ain't posted to post.

Kesineeee said...

I think I missed le deadline...oooh well. le sigh. I am going to say a number anyway. Aaaand the number I say is 3.

Mouse

Redcard Sanchez said...

83

Kesineeee said...

13

Wulf said...

Zee contest is now closed. results will be-a released tomorrow.

Wulf said...

Check this for some holiday spirit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4urdtwOkwWk&mode=related&search=

Paula R said...

Aww, I missed the contest.
BUT I GOT A BLOG!