Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Are there Bolsheviks breeding in your washroom?

There is a poster sale here, and that was on one. It was an ad for paper towels. It made me very happy. But some of the other posters didn't give me much hope for mankind. Like the ones with nearly naked female models squooshed into a teeny space. And cartoons of beat up women who were supposed to be fallen angels or something.

But there were alot of Beatles posters, yay, and Salvador Dali, and ones making fun of george bush. but no ABBA posters, as far as i could tell. .*(

4 comments:

Hermit said...

Hooray for large rabbits! Ergy, I want to be at home to snuggle with my notsolargebutverycuddlyandsoftrabbit. *whine*
I am being tre skilled right now=no schoolage and no groceries although methinks as this is the last blog to peer at, I shall shoof off to le store. *inform*
Hermit

Kylian said...

And thats for a paper towel ad?... I'm very le confused...

Kylian

Kesineeee said...

hah awww, I can't wait to see and be able to HAVE my piggy back! I like snuggling with her tooooo. Augh, I had three hour anatomy lab today. It was actually pretty awesome though. I learned a lot...got to see a face...actually...three faces, but two of them were cut in half...YUMMM. On that happy note, I leave you

Mouse

Paula R said...

EVERYONE HAS BLOGSPOT EXCEPT ME.
LIVEJOURNAL IS BETTER *shameless propaghanda*
PAULAAAAAAAA