Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A newer post

I have made an important discovery. one that needs to be shared with my oublic, and also gives me the opporuntity to copy tyger again.

CLARIFICATION
the name of one of the boys who were high is Steve. This is somehow important.

furthermore, i am liking this typing thing. so i want to type more, cept off topic. so, novel. and since my notes for the only ood idea i've ever had are at home, people get to help me develop a new topic to write on. hear that people? you've got work to do!

2 comments:

Hermit said...

Well I vote you procure notes when go you home (7 days!!) and continue with that topic because twas rather well along the way developing-wise and was good, if I do say so myself.
Hermy

Eve said...

Hmm, I am out of good ideas for a novel, even though I've marinated over it for at least 1/2 day. Did you hear that Joelle has procured a blog? T'is lioninthewoods. (we = amazing, without a doubt)