Thursday, November 16, 2006

Wagons Hooooooooooo!



Now I have something to tell the internet. Two things, actually.


1. Internet. stop being a spamchild, and work properly


2. there IS a gay bar in lethbridge. i am going there with Crista and her "gay boyfriends" (or something) on saturday. twill be interesting. plus, we have a bet going. if i get hit on, i owe her bubblegum. if i don't, she owes me mentos. and after much deliberation, we have decided that she is not allowed to count if she hits on me, as she has a personal stake in the matter.

(plus, in MY opinion, it would just be her being nice + drunk)



so yes. much fun filled. oh, and i slithered out of bowling with sarah (also in geography). she is going friday, and apparently there is a SUPER HOT GUY there. who is in her religious studies.
(I have been informed about him to great length. then crista took sarah and by extension yours truly ona moral building exercise. ie. we counted how many people checked out sarah and played "hot or not". I just read my newspaper.)



and now it is time for me to talk about ventifacts. they are rocks that are polished by the wind. they can have three or four sides, and each type has a fancy german name that escapes me. (at least i think they're german...i don't remember anyway, so it doesn't matter.)

3 comments:

Eve said...

Is zees sarah person your roomate? You should come up with explanatory names for her/them, just because. So I am momentarily ditching my history paper in order to write this *inform*. But yes. Aussi, that picture in your last post, the one with the rock having been pushed by the wind, which presumbaly you are just supposed to assume, and not think about the fact that some brat could have pushed the rock top-far in order to get a good picture (this is a definite possibility, you see)is neat (haha, could you follow that quasi-sentence at all?) But yes, I think this SUPERNOISY keyboard is disturbing people around me, so I am off to peer if Hermit has updated hers as of today.

Wulf said...

I wonder if you'll read this? no, sarah is not my roomate, she is a geography person. number 2. and further more, tis a SCIENTIFIC picture (pouts). there are plenty of other picatures of different rocks. *grumble*. and i know what you mean about the keyboard thing. aha.

Hermit said...

Ahh wulfy, fancy pictures (well mainly referring to the rock pushing one, twould be spiff to see in action methinks)to amuse Hermy during the day when she has no friendsles to speak to *sniff*