Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Skillz to pay the billz

So, after commenting on peoples blog's, i am updating my own, so i can get comments too! hyay!

but first things first. joelle and hannah, tsk tsk. update more! so i can have more excuses to avoid work!!! speaking of, that is the skill i was speaking of in my oh so snappy title. my skillz at not doing stuff. i am the world champion in not doing anything. i have an in class essay tomorrow that i haven't even read the material for, not to mention a billion other things to do, and so instead of doing it, (which would be decidedly irregular for me) i stayed true to form and watched a movie instead, and am now doing this. but hey, this blog may actually be useful, as i am starting to guilt myself into doing something. huzzah!

and that was a big paragraph. in case you hadn't noticed, i'll point out that i like my paragraphs small.

like one sentence small.

this is because i am ADD. that must be it.

because it sure ain't ADHD.

i wish i had more to talk about, because i really like long posts. (which makes NO sense, considering my feelings on paragraphs, but when have i ever been rich?)

5 comments:

Hermit said...

Hooray for postage, tis so happy to read blogs although I am an idiot and always check them at night rather than during the day when there is nobody to talk to, ah well. Mayhap I will get back to schoolage so I can finish and then post on my poor abandoned blog.
Hermit

Wulf said...

I was gonna post again, but since I have nothing to say except it's 520 am and i have an essay to write tomorrow, it seemed redundant.

Eve said...

aeeiiik wulf, go to bed! An essay is not worth it! *corrupt*

Kesineeee said...

haha, I know the feeling Wulf. I will be staying up late from now until finals are over to make up for my lack of doing all that much before. WHOO. But I am not all that unhappy about it. I really like staying up late. It's so nice and quiet!

Mouse

Kylian said...

I do like my paragraphs small as well... I just started reading your blogs and am going down the list... theres too many.. i have lost motivation when i saw how many posts you have.

Ill keep up to date from now on I suppose...

I Like my paragraphs short as well.

Kylian