Tuesday, November 21, 2006

So instead of paying attention in geography (which is progress anyway, cause i showed up)(which really isn't progress, as i have never missed geography) i am updating my blog. and having read people's blogs, especially nomad's and rat's, i am super jealous of them being so long.

but i don't have anything to talk about, cept fer the part where i have NO CLEAN CLOTHES. and i haven't for a while. cept fer underwear. but now i am out of that too. but i also have no money, so i really can't do laundry. unless i mooch off my roomate and do one tiny load to tide me over so i can bring the rest of my laundry home and do it.

and my teacher just mentioned vancouver island, so now i am craving some un-school and some temperate rainforests and some ocean. aug. my teacher is just as much a dirty, filthy temptress as hermit. wait, what is a male temptress? a tempter? (that sounds like a kitchen appliance. or something in a hospital)

5 comments:

Joelle Haney said...

Does rat have a blog?

Wulf said...

she does, she does. rattyinthe woods, i believe

Redcard Sanchez said...

Man, having no clean clothes leaves a bad feeling in my heart. I'd send some money over, but...you know.
As for male temptress, I'd like to say temptron. Because it sounds like a robot and looks a little taboo.

Kesineeee said...

hahaha, yes Nomad, you are a temptron. It just rolls off of the tongue! I like clean clothes too...and don't like dirty ones. I am very glad that you didn't see anyone you knew naked. That'd be a little awkard I should think. But yeah...I dunno if I could be in a naked play...

Mouse

Kesineeee said...

And I realized that teh bit about the nekked people is for the post after this one...but whatever