Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Bring me java, bring me joy

Alright, so I am super excited for tomorrow. I get to come home, and post the next riveting titillating episode of UNIVERSITY COMMON. Hermy, you oughta phone me, or vice versa, or just be on MSN (or gmail, I suppose) so things can be organized.



The Round Robin
"Christophola, what is it? Jeez, calm down, you look positively chartreuse."
"Angie-Scot, it's, it's....what's a chartreuse?"
Scot didn't know. He had read it in a poem, but like any other boy or man, he didn't want to look stupid.
"It's a sort of rodent."
She looked even more confused. "I'm a rodent?"
"Yes, you little rat, now what is it? I swear, if you've run out to tell me there's a moth in your closet...My knees are soaking! What IS it, Christophola?"
It was then he noticed she was shivering. Not the kind of fake shivering he used to do for sympathy, but actual shaking. She opened her mouth, but didn't seem able to formulate her words, which alarmed him even more than the shivering.

And I think that's it for my part. Once we get into the swing of things, I think they'll get longer.

Here's a video for people to enjoy. It's been circulating the internet, but it is SO worth sharing again. Tis Alanis Morissette and her rendition of the classic ballad "My Humps".




3:09 PM: The Daily 'Dote
Chocolate chip muffins taste like an asthma attack. Or a heart attack, without the shooting pain through the left arm. Needless to say, I didn't finish mine. Also, the air on the way to anthropology smelled rather like rotting lobster. It was curious, but I didn't want to breathe too deep.

4 comments:

Ratty said...

Tee Hee, that vidya is coo :) And I loike the idea of food tasting like an asthma attack, although I can't say that I can relate :)

Joelle Haney said...

I actually agree with the chocolate chip muffin thing...they really suck, which is suprising, cause its chocolate. And alannis morrisette RULES!

Redcard Sanchez said...

Goodness, does this mean ratty is writing parts 1 AND 3 of this story?

Ratty said...

Nay, it means that JOELLE is up for writing #3, as she's the first person besides me to post. This whole post-first thing is just to get the initial order set up, then we shall proceed from there.