Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Things are Changing

I have decided to get rid of the songs at the bottom of my blog. I think I was the only one that listened to them anyway, and they made everything lag annoyingly.

I have a test tomorrow, and I am not studying for it. I think the plan is to get up early, but I would still like to get some done tonight. Okay, after this I will study until midnight. And then go to bed, and it will be fantastic.

Recently, I've been watching a little bit of South of Nowhere. It's ridiculous. The acting and stories are all good and everything, it's just so frustrating. My standards are way too high and yet super low at the same time.

I think tomorrow's UC will be written from Masters' point of view. It will be exciting. Oh, and I almost forgot: I will be linking pictures and stuff to the characters - casting it, as you will - so people can share in the madness in my head.

9:48 PM: The Daily 'Dote
Cheesestrings taste like mystery delicious.


Mostly for Kes and me, but maybe we can make some converts:


1 comment:

Kesineeee said...

HOW can ANYONE not LOVE him???????? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am excited for you next story bit, should be exciting! And yes...cheesestrings...I like them, and at the same time, they disgust me!