Monday, April 9, 2007

University Again.

So, I made it back the the good ol' Bridge of Leth.
I took the bus to the bus. They made the busses squat for me and my luggage! Very exciting.
Left the house in a bit of disrepair, unfortunatley. I am sick, and thus got up rather late.
Really don't have much else to say, other than

7:12 PM: The Daily 'Dote
I do not like to criticise other people's fashion choices. This is because I do not try to be fashionable and thus qualified. I do, however, have enough faith in my judgement to know that a dread-mullet with sideburns is never a good idea. And yet, there it was: a young man on my bus had a mullet and sideburns, and the back, longer part of the mullet was, yes, dreadlocks. It made me want to vomit a little, and sneak over to his house late at night, give him a crewcut, and send him off to the army where they Do Not Stand for Such Behaviour.

3 comments:

Kesineeee said...

groooooss...mullets should not exsist except in museum displays and movies depicting gross people! I too am sick...as is Joelle...sigh...again! I'm glad you got back ok, sorry, I was in class and so couldn't get you to the station. Glad you're alive!

Eve said...

Haha, I can think of lots of things that people ought to be sent to the Army-where-they Do Not Stand for Such Behaviour. Seriously, ew.

Ratty said...

Oh dear, poor sick people! I hopes y'alls get feeling peachy soon. Oh my goodness, that DOES sound attractive! A mullet AND sideburns AND dreadlocks! My, my...