Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Rock those bongos.

I am excited that classes are so very close to over. It makes me a so happy. I dance.

11:07 PM: The Daily 'Dote
I'm having an affair. With Natasha. Who is the section D elevator. We love eachother. I know she loves me, because once I started calling her Natasha, she cooperates fully, and registers my button-pushing every time. Furthermore, often she likes to wait for me. I walk into the elevator foyer place, and before I press the button, the doors open. There isn't even anyone in the car! Also, she know where I live, and takes me there without me asking sometimes. To get to the residence floors, you have to swipe your card before you press the appropriate button; while I'm fumbling for my card alone in the elevator, she goes down to floor one all by herself. Again, no one is waiting there.
Oh Natasha. I love you too.

4 comments:

Ratty said...

WHAT! An AFFAIR! But Wulfie, you said you'd love me forever...*sobwheeze*

Kesineeee said...

ahaha I remember Natasha, she was awesome! COngrats on your...love? hahahah!

Redcard Sanchez said...

This relationship will go NOWHERE. You should break it off soon to avoid future heartache.

Wulf said...

We have our ups and downs, but we're hanging in there.