Thursday, April 19, 2007

maaaaoooorrg

I feel like a cup of coffee left to mold on a radiator for two weeks. With dead bugs floating in it. Incidentally, true "bugs" are members of the order Hemiptera, and using the word as an umbrella term is incorrect.
I think I did fairly well on my english test. I am getting the post-test OMGs, but I felt confident while doing it, so I think it'll be okay.
UNIVERSITY COMMON will be along later, as I need a nap like my dog needs people. Alot.
MUCH LATER:
I am an idiot. Proof: I am still up, and it is 5 in the morning.
But I had a genious thought - over the summer, we shall form an invincible, monty python-esque group, make delicious skits, and put them on youtube. The skits should be similar to our wedding, perhaps even drawing upon the characters thereof.

No comments: