Saturday, April 21, 2007

I missed a day.

Oops.

I've been reading the archives of my post, and I think I may be slighty manic-depressive. They seem to go in cycles of I-am-so-happy, normal, and God-my-life-sucks-I-have-no-friends.
Plus, several online tests (oh yes, very knowledgable sources) have said that I may have moderate bipolar disorder. I think I want something to be off in my head because then I have something to blame my troubles on.


Sigh.

Can you guess what I am feeling now? That's right, depressed. And it's extremely sunny and warm, so I can't blame the weather. And I'm going home in less than a week, so it can't be the futility of school.
I've been really tired.
I'll be back to normal tomorrow or the next day, I promise.





This is a fun thing: the tower of Babel, in honour of Marduk, in ancient Babylon.

3 comments:

Hermit said...

A BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With impressively long ears and a cat-like pose, me likes.
Did you know that walking from the Barn to the Warehouse on thursday, I spied 10 rabbits, twas a good day.
Me hopes you feels better soon (I prescribe looking at more bunny pictures!!)
Hermy

Kesineeee said...

I go in cycles too...sucks eh? Weel, soon we can cycle in happy and shatty together! Thats alwasy good!

Redcard Sanchez said...

I prescribe more hanging out with your pals.